A quorum being present the meeting was called to order at 7:05 pm by Dana Fowle, President. The motion to adopt the amended agenda passed.
- Zoning- Bill Morris
There is one application for consideration: a variance for a 6 foot fence for the backyard of house at the southeast corner of Oakdale and Miller. Zoning Ordinance on Shelter Standards will be introduced.
- NPU N- Lindy Kerr
There is a new Little Five Precinct Officer-Jessie Barlmetter. Citizens can now ride along with Public Works employees. Festival on Ponce was voted down by both NPU and Druid Hills, but the event was held this past weekend. The producers of the event have never contributed to the Olmstead Park. Feeling it will set an unwanted precedent, Inman Park is against the rezoning of a lot (corner of Elizabeth and Highland) from residential to commercial.
- Ideas for the Messenger-
1) Meet the new Precinct Officer; 2) Yard Sale; 3) Bicycle Coalition; 4) Grady Prom; 5) Block and Porch Parties.
- Easter Egg Hunt- Chris Fitzgerald feels there should be more parent involvement; more activities; and used as a fund raiser. If unable to get these elements organized than she feels CPNO should drop the activity next year.
- Yard Sale- Chris Fitzgerald
There is a need for volunteers April 20 and 21st.
- FallFest Committee-Chris Fitzgerald
There are more artists and sponsors than last year. There will be a new beer contract. The Tour of Homes needs 10 homes. Kelly Jackson has volunteered to host the FallFest website.
- Rename the business district- Roger Bakeman and Jennifer Wilds will talk with business owners. “Candler Park Village” or “The Village” have been suggested. Dana Fowle will work with Jay Tribby regarding the banners.
- Website- Roger Bakeman, Communications Officer, reviewed a Google Analytics Report of the CPNO website.
Radial Café will provide food for the Monday night meeting.
Motion to approve the March minutes passed.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Bonnie Palter, Secretary
April 9, 2018