Candler Park Neighborhood Organization
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- R-5-C – updates/discussion
- BIG PUBLIC ZOOM MEETING – Wednesday June 10!
- Vote at CPNO June 15!
- Current tweaks to the Conditions will include:
- expanding to Elmira for now
- adding a Condition requiring windows and maybe some setbacks along the side elevations.
- Other points to consider:
- A couple of VERY small lots may need to remain R-5 as they are already at or over the lot coverage/FAR
- parking minimum condition actually makes it necessary to have parking for 1 car per unit which means a garage or carport. Eliminate the parking requirement OR make a parking maximum?
- Other discussion
- Neighborhood Design Standards: phrase a resolution to vote on at the June CPNO meeting regarding the proposed Ordinance to remove Neighborhood Design Standards
- DeKalb Cycletrack proposal: recommend voting item to CPNO Board for Membership meeting
- 1392 and 1394 McLendon for sale – Review what is allowed under the current zoning conditions: R-LC
- Verizon towers on Josephine? – questions from neighbors on Josephine regarding the rumored installation of Verizon 5G towers in front of one of their houses. Have you heard anything about that? Do you know the rules?