Remember to renew for 2019, candlerpark.org/renew-membership
CANDLER PARK NEIGHBORHOOD ORGANIZATION
MEMBERSHIP MEETING AGENDA, April 15, 2019, 7-9 pm
7:00 WELCOME – 5 minutes.
- Thank dinner provider: Candler Park Market
- Approve agenda
- Approve minutes from last meeting (minutes in The Messenger)
7:05 GUEST SPEAKERS – 5 minutes
- Atlanta Police Zone 6 rep.
7:10 ANNOUNCEMENTS AND VOTES
- Candler Park Movie Night: Note date change for first movie
5/4 Incredible 2
5/18 Mary Poppins Returns
8/17 Ralph Breaks the Internet
9/7 Spider-Man into the Spider-Verse
- Canned food donations to be accepted at each membership meeting
- Zoning Committee: 1660 DeKalb Avenue Special Exception: There has been a lot of community interest in a restaurant owner that would like to use this location. Neighbors and the applicant had a long discussion at the most recent zoning meeting. The zoning committee and the applicant agreed to a second deferral for this application. The applicant is continuing to look for parking options that might satisfy the community.
- Sidewalk Update: Silvia Edelstein will talk about how to identify sidewalk issues that you can flag for city repair.