UPDATE: The issue voted on at last month’s meeting concerning an exception for parking at 1660 DeKalb Ave is now moot. The application was withdrawn at the NPU after the City ruled that the parking exception would not be needed because the property was within 2640 ft of the Marta station. They will still have to come to CPNO when they apply for an alcohol license.
CANDLER PARK NEIGHBORHOOD ORGANIZATION
MEMBERSHIP MEETING AGENDA
June 17, 2019 – Getting started 7 p.m. ·
Thank you Brewhouse for dinner
Approve Minutes from the Last Meeting
Message from Board regarding last month’s 1600 DeKalb Ave. variance request vote
7:15 GUEST SPEAKERS
- Atlanta Police Zone 6 rep – 5 min.
- Mulberry Fields: Jen Wassum, Wylde Garden director, to discuss 20-year anniversary celebration
- Wendy Heaps to present a dog park proposal
- Curlfest representative to fill us in on their festival in the park
- Oakdale & Ferguson neighbors crosswalk presentation, with vote July 2019
- Connie Weimar to respond to 1660 DeKalb Ave variance vote
- Zoning Committee: Moreland Ave home fence approval
- Board member drive: All positions open but 2020 vacancies are president, zoning, membership
ADJOURN Where: First Existentialist Congregation, 470 Candler Park Drive
When: June 17, 7:00 pm; social and eats from 6:30.