Apologies for not posting this Agenda in advance as normal, these items will also appear on the CPNO Member Meeting on October 18.
CPNO Zoning Committee met at regularly scheduled meeting, via Zoom, on Wednesday, October 6, 2021.
- V-21-202 – 1312 McLendon Ave – Variance request to 1) reduce the required half-depth front yard setback (along Sterling Street, corner lot) from 17.5 ft to 7 feet and 2) reduce the required rear yard setback from 15 feet to 7 feet in order to construct a new single-car garage.
- Z-21-74 Amended (with OCTOBER Amendments) – VOTE – this Ordinance has 3 Sections which are covered well in the Fact Sheet Amended in SEPT
- Amends the current MR-MU code
- Removes residential parking minimums across the City
- Creates more flexible options for ADUs
- Z-21-85 – Short Term Rental Ordinance – VOTE – established STRs as a “permitted use by right” AND establishes that “no accessory dwelling unit may be used a short-term rental.” (last line p.1)
Postponed (by the City):