The Candler Park Pool is now closed for the season.
The Candler Park Pool will open on May 27, 2017 and will close on September 4th. Hours could change and we will do our best to update our page when they do. To double check, check the link to the city’s Aquatics Department at the bottom of the page.
Swim Hours ****
Community Free Swim*
- Monday – Friday 12:30 p.m.– 4:00 p.m.
Community Pay Swim
- Monday – Friday 4:00 p.m.– 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday 12:30 p.m.– 7:00 p.m.
* Pay swim on the following holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day & Labor Day
** Summer camp groups must register with American Pool Enterprises, Inc. and meet guidelines.
*** 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
**** Hours will change in conjunction with Atlanta Public Schools schedule.
Admission (during Summer hours)
Child 5 years and under: Free
Child 6–16 years: $2
Adult 17–54 years: $4
Senior 55 years and up: $2
Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Children 3 and under must wear a swim diaper.
The pool phone number is 404-373-4349.
For more information about pool rentals, summer camp lessons or summer employment contact:
- American Pool Enterprises, Inc – Jayme Stroh @ 770.638.1665
More information at the City of Atlanta Aquatics Department web site