Call to Order – 5 minutes
- Welcome guests & new neighbors
- Thank you to Brewhouse Cafe in L5P for dinner
- Adoption of agenda
- The Messenger – Previous Month’s Meeting Minutes
Guest speakers –10 minutes
- Atlanta Police Zone 6 representative
- InterPlay Atlanta & The Early Edgewood-Candler Park Biracial History Project is offering an interactive performance and tour of the history project on June 27th – Jennifer Denning
- Freedom Park Conservancy Exec. Director Laura Hennighausen introduction
- Sidewalk Repair Project update – Silva Edelstein
Announcements – 15 minutes.
- Twitter: CandlerParkATL
- Thank you to Carol Gregory for her years of service. She’s stepping down as the CPNO’s rep to Freedom Park Conservancy; new representative is Christina Moore.
- Porch Parties – please sign up for a Fall party.
- Yard Waste Collection update
- General Discussion and Votes– 20 minutes
Zoning – Bill Morris –
1. V-18-168 (1264 Druid Place) applicant seeks a variance to reduce west side yard setback from 7 ft. to 1.7 ft to allow a second story addition to a single family home. Existing Lot coverage – 64.62% (not affected by addition), proposed FAR – 40.5%- includes addition.
2. V-18-130 (1321 Iverson St.) applicant seeks a variance to reduce the east side yard setback from 7 ft to 5 ft for a third story addition to a single family home. Proposed lot coverage – 29.9% (2370 square feet).
LCI 10-Year Update Committee – update on where things stand.
311 Magnifier Program – First Existential Church of Atlanta; 3 potholes this month.
Learn to Use SeeClickFix app for best 311 repair responses.
- Adjourn meeting