by Chris Fitzgerald, firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s that time of the year again…the second annual CPNO Yard Sale is next month! The CPNO Yard Sale can help you declutter this spring
When: Sat April 21, 9am to 4pm
Where: The Neighborhood Church (formerly Epworth United Methodist Church), 1561 McLendon Ave. (across from Candler Park). Yard Sale will take place along McLendon Ave, in front of the church (or inside if it rains).
Last year, we made $1,700 at the yard sale and had a great time meeting neighbors. In addition to raising funds for Candler Park, we also helped out many people who live outside of our neighborhood. Genora Crooke of Hands On Atlanta and her husband came by at the end of the sale, took everything they could fit in their two cars, and dispersed the donations to several non-profit agencies that provide services to low-income and no-income residents:
* Atlanta Shelter for Women & Children
* My Sister’s House
* The Kidney Foundation
* (2) single mothers in need of help
Please donate items in one of three ways:
- Drop off your items at the church Fri April 20 8:30a-3:30p. Come to the door to the left of the sanctuary (where voting takes place)
- Drop off your items at Chris Fitzgerald’s home at 455 Candler St NE. Just leave on the front porch.
- Email email@example.com and let us know what you have. We may be able to come get your items but probably not if they are large, heavy or require the use of a pick up truck.
We need volunteers to help make the sale a success. No prep needed – just show up at the church and help sort items, ring up sales, etc. Kids and dogs are welcome…come hang out with your neighbors while helping us raise money for CPNO. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have some spare time to help out.