Little Five Point Community Improvement District (CID)
The purpose of the L5P CID, formed in 2014 (as authorized by the General Assembly of the State of Georgia and by the Atlanta Community Improvement District Act), is to enhance and supplement certain governmental services and facilities within the district including (abbreviated from their website):
- Construction and maintenance of local, collector and arterial streets;
- Public transportation;
- Construction and maintenance of Parking facilities;
- Construction and maintenance of parks and recreational areas and facilities;
- Construction, maintenance, and management of cultural facilities;
- Services the CID Board deems worthwhile to enhance the growth and vitality of the L5P District.
Of major interest at the moment is the Moreland Corridor 10-year Livable Centers Initiative (LCI) Update. Click here for more information. and click here to download a 133 page PDF with details, maps, and pictures.
To learn more about the L5P CID visit their web site: