Time: 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
NOTE: THERE IS NO IN-PERSON MEETING THIS MONTH.
ZOOM ONLY MEETING!
- November’s meeting will be remotely via Zoom only. The first time you attend remotely you need to register—click here for the link—and thereafter use the meeting link provided.
7:00 pm Call to Order
• Welcome guests; Instructions on voting via a Zoom poll and in person
• NOTE ABOUT VOTING: You must be a member by the first of the month to vote.
• You must display your full name in Zoom, chat/email Roger Bakeman at email@example.com if you don’t know how to do it.
7:05 pm Adoption of Agenda and Minutes
• Adoption of Agenda
• Approval of Minutes
7:10 pm Guest speakers
• APD Zone 6 representative • Brian Eames – Paideia Field Day VOTE
• Informational Presentation – Better Atlanta Transit
7:25 pm Announcements
• Trees for Tuition Wreaths
• NPU Rep DJ Roedger – 2024 Community Impact Grant. Read more here.
7:30 pm Bylaws Revision Committee Update
7:35 pm Election of Officers
7:40pm Treasurer’s Report
• October Actuals • Fall Fest
7:45pm Candler Park Conservancy Playground Financial Ask VOTE: Candler Park Conservancy requests a $53K donation from CPNO for the completion of the fundraising drive for the new Playground in Candler Park.
7:55 pm Historic Designation Committee Update
8:00 pm Adjourn
NOTE: The Historic Designation Committee wants to hear from YOU!
The committee recently held 4 topical Community Meetings where neighbors discussed and gave feedback on guiding future changes/development in our neighborhood. Whether you made it to the meeting or not, we want your thoughts!
This information will inform a report about what Candler Park residents want in the future whether or not we become a historic district.
Please take a moment to look at the short surveys from each meeting below, all Meeting Materials can be found on HistoricCandlerPark.org.
• Meeting 1 Companion Survey – Sept. 7 – How it works: Zoning and Historic District Rules
• Meeting 2 Worksheet – Oct. 5 – Sidewalks, Setbacks, Building Heights
• Meeting 3 Worksheet – Oct. 19 – Architectural Style, Porches, Siding, Fences, etc.
• Meeting 4 Worksheet – Nov. 9 – Lot Coverage, Parking, Density
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org