This agenda is subject to updates.
NOTE: The Historic Designation Committee has had 2 of 4 topical Community Meetings and would like EVERYONE to give input in the brief Companion Survey (Sept 7) and Worksheet (Oct 5) from those meetings which are available along with reference materials at the Meeting Materials page.
7:00 pm Call to Order
- Welcome guests; Instructions on voting via a Zoom poll and in person
- NOTE ABOUT VOTING: You must be a member by the first of the month to vote
- You must display your full name in Zoom, chat/email Roger Bakeman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t know how to do it.
7:05 pm Adoption of Agenda and Minutes
- Adoption of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
7:10 pm Guest speakers
- APD Zone 6 representative
7:15 pm Announcements
- Nomination Committee
- Halloween Decorating Contest
- School Board Election
7:25 pm Fall Fest Committee Thank You
7:30 pm Treasurer’s Report
- September Actuals
- Fall Ball and Tour of Homes
7:35 pm Candler Park Conservancy Playground Update and Financial Ask
7:45 pm Historic Designation Committee Update
7:50 pm Zoning
- V-23-133 – 545 PAGE AVE: Applicant seeks a variance to reduce the half-depth front yard from 17.5ft to 6.7ft for construction of a 2nd story addition, a 10 foot extension, and new front porch. Committee approved the variance 4-0 in an email vote.
8:00 pm Adjourn